Christmas is coming!
We are very excited to be welcoming all our lovely guests to Marsdens Devon Cottages for the festivities. Here are some helpful tips to give you the best start to your seasonal break...
1) Check traffic information before you leave home so you know whether to expect any delays en-route to your cottage. We recommend using the BBCs travel website for the latest updates.
2) If you’re bringing a baby on holiday it may be worth checking ahead of time if the cottage you have booked provides a travel cot and/or highchair - this may save you some much needed boot space for other Christmas essentials!
3) Please take a look at your holiday paperwork prior to starting off on your travels, our directions may be of use should your Sat Nav be unable to find your destination also some cottages are located in secluded spots. Your housekeeper’s details will be on your paperwork, should you need assistance while away on holiday and the key arrangements for your property will also be detailed on your travel documents.
4) Please call our local, friendly team if you need any information on our wonderful area, its attractions, dog friendly beaches, places to eat etc., we would be more than happy to help.
5) Make a note of our Christmas opening hours below:
Wednesday 21st December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday 22nd December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Friday 23rd December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Christmas Eve: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Tuesday 27th December: Closed
Wednesday 28th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday 29th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Friday 30th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
New Year’s Eve: 9.00am: 1.00pm
New Year’s Day: Closed
Monday 2nd January: Closed
Tuesday 3rd January: 9.00am – 5.30pm
(Normal office hours resume after 3rd January 2017)