Christmas is coming!
Published: Thursday 8th Dec 2016
Written by: Catherine Coad
We are very excited to be welcoming all our lovely guests to Marsdens Devon Cottages for the festivities. Here are some helpful tips to give you the best start to your seasonal break...
1) Check traffic information before you leave home so you know whether to expect any delays en-route to your cottage. We recommend using the BBCs travel website for the latest updates.
2) If you’re bringing a baby on holiday it may be worth checking ahead of time if the cottage you have booked provides a travel cot and/or highchair - this may save you some much needed boot space for other Christmas essentials!
3) Please take a look at your holiday paperwork prior to starting off on your travels, our directions may be of use should your Sat Nav be unable to find your destination also some cottages are located in secluded spots. Your housekeeper’s details will be on your paperwork, should you need assistance while away on holiday and the key arrangements for your property will also be detailed on your travel documents.
4) Please call our local, friendly team if you need any information on our wonderful area, its attractions, dog friendly beaches, places to eat etc., we would be more than happy to help.
5) Make a note of our Christmas opening hours below:Wednesday 21st December: 9.00am – 5.30pmThursday 22nd December: 9.00am – 5.30pmFriday 23rd December: 9.00am – 5.30pmChristmas Eve: 9.00am – 1.00pmChristmas Day: Closed Boxing Day: ClosedTuesday 27th December: ClosedWednesday 28th December: 9.00am – 5.30pmThursday 29th December: 9.00am – 5.30pmFriday 30th December: 9.00am – 5.30pmNew Year’s Eve: 9.00am: 1.00pmNew Year’s Day: ClosedMonday 2nd January: ClosedTuesday 3rd January: 9.00am – 5.30pm(Normal office hours resume after 3rd January 2017)