Upcott House - Bradiford near Barnstaple
The idyllic location is in an elevated position amidst 69 acres of pasture and woodland giving beautiful uninterrupted views across the Taw estuary and Barnstaple. This superb location is ideal for a wonderful relaxing holiday. Just a short drive to the amenities of the market town of Barnstaple and popular village of Braunton. The unspoilt beauty of Exmoor and the area’s finest sandy beaches including Croyde and Woolacombe are also easily accessible.
Upcott House is personally supervised by the resident owner, whose family home this has been since it was built in 1752.
The atmosphere is totally relaxed with a range of leisure amenities including:
- Heated swimming pool (45’ x 15’), enclosed under glass cover, patio area and garden furniture.
- Licensed bar with games and a selection of DVD’s.
- Snooker room with full size table.
- Large lawned area, ideal for ball games.
- Large trampoline (14’) with full safety net.
- Delightful walks and views in the landscaped gardens and grounds.